To reduce the hassle, the Punjab state government has introduced a new website for employees. Here they can check their salaries and payslip online without visiting the HR office. These has dramatically reduced the congestion in the offices and given employees valuable details about the money. The IHRMS (Integrated human resources management system) is the new online software for Punjab employees.
Here they can launch their complaints, check salary slips, tax deductions, insurances etc. To access the website, you have to log in using a password and username. Today we focus on the services provided by the eHRMS portal to the employees.
EHRMS Punjab employee login online process
The HRMS portal is easy to access, though you need to log in. The process is simple and can be done using the steps below.
- Visit the official HRMS Punjab official website page.
- On the homepage check for the login tab and then select EHRMS Punjab payslip.
- On clicking the login tab, a new page will appear where you’re to fill in your User ID and passwords after this enter the captcha code on the same page to continue.
- Recheck the information and then proceed to click on the login button.
- The system will verify the details and then given access to the portal.
How to get IHRMS Punjab employee code
The account details are essential, and each detail is attached to the other. The user Id mentioned in the account login, is an important detail. The user Id used as the IHRMS employee code and it’s offered by the employer. Get the code through the online method as follows.
- Visit the IHRMS Punjab website portal https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/ and select the login page to proceed.
- On the homepage, click on the option “get employee code” from the menu bar.
- Proceed and enter the word Punjab under the option requesting for state. Key in the date of birth or the Aadhaar card. Now enter the registered mobile number followed by the captcha code. The code should be copied correctly to avoid repetition of the process.
- The details have to be correct for the code to be generated. If right select the tab indicated as “fetch employee code.”
- The system will send your employee code to the registered mobile number.