RTE Admission 2020-21: The Right to Education (RTE) platform serves as your solution for all the right to free and compulsory education based on the act of 2009. Thus, you will find all the relevant information and updates across the country for RTE admission 2020 here. This is an initiative by the center of civil society also known as CCS under the school choice campaign (SCC). The lottery of RTE Admission for the year 2020 has been declared on March 17.
Currently, it is running in partnership with the center for square foundation (CSF). RTE that is right to education is the right for the children below the age of 14 years to get the free as well as compulsory education. Accordingly, the government has also made a provision of 25% reservation for students in total seats at schools. This is for the students who fall in the economically weaker section under the RTE act of 2009.
RTE is an initiative of Centre for Civil Society (CCS) under its School Choice Campaign (SCC) and is currently run in partnership with Central Square Foundation (CSF).
- Centre for Civil Society
- Olive Global
- Centre Square Foundation
How To Apply for RTE Admission 2020?
- Step – 1: Students have to visit the official website to apply for RTE Admission.
- Step – 2: After landing on the home page, look for Online Application.
- Step – 3: It will be redirected to a new page where students have to register for RTE Admission 2020-21
- Step – 4: Now candidates are required to fill RTE Admission Registration Form, click on registration after entering all the details.
- Step – 5: Now candidates need to login RTE Admission by using login id and password.
- Step – 6: Candidates need to fill the details and submit the application form for 25% of RTE Admission.
What is RTE Admission 2020 21?
RTE Admission Act means Right To Education it describes the importance of education and compulsory education to children between the age group of 6-14 years under the Indian Constitution of Article 21a.
What is meant by RTE Admission?
The term “free” means that no child, admitted in RTE supported school, is liable to pay any fee for elementary education. “Compulsory” means that the government is obliged to ensure admission, attendance, and completion of a child’s elementary education in the said age group
Who can apply for RTE?
Orphans, Children with special needs, Children of migrant workers and street workers are eligible. A family income of Rs. 3.5 lakhs or below can Apply for RTE.
What is RTE Age Limit?
Children between the age group of 6-14 years of age are eligible to apply for RTE.